Absentee Voting Under Way in Race to Replace Englin
Five Arlington County precincts included in this race.
Absentee voting for the Sept. 4 special election to replace Del. David Englin is under way at the Arlington County Voter Registration Office. The office is on the third floor of the county administration building at 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Democrat Rob Krupicka, Republican Tim McGhee and Libertarian Justin Malkin are facing off for Englin's seat in the 45th House District.
Englin admitted to an extramarital affair in April and subsequently resigned from his position effective Aug. 31.
The following Arlington County precincts are affected by this race:
- Aurora Hills (polls at Linden Resources)
- Fairlington (polls at Fairlington Center)
- Abingdon (polls at Abingdon School)
- Oakridge (polls at Oakridge School)
- Shirlington (polls at Park Operations Building)
Click here to see a sample ballot for the Sept. 4 special election.