Arlington County posted a video on its Facebook page Saturday of the Courthouse Road bridge over Route 50 being demolished.
The bridge demolition is causing major detours this weekend. Detours will continue through the summer. Click here to read more about the project.
See More on Patch
- Blogroll: District Taco, Metro Etiquette and More
- Arlington 'Positive' on Streetcar, Despite Missing '14 Federal Funding List
- Rewind: Arlington Salaries, Streetcar Debate and More
- Snow Guide: Arlington Government Offices Closed, Snow Storm Info, Important Numbers
- McAuliffe Praises Transportation Compromise, Blasts Cuccinelli in Arlington
Most Popular articles
- Memorial Day Concerts, Parades, Wreath-Laying Ceremonies, Rolling Thunder
- 'Blue Goose' Building, Rosslyn Apartments on 'Endangered' List
- A Fat Runner's Guide to Being a Fat Runner
- Updated: Police Interviewing Arlington Sheriff's Deputy in Suspicious Death Case
- 'Wow' House: Arlington Home Made for Entertaining