Weekend Road Closures for Marine Corps Marathon
The Marine Corps Marathon takes place Sunday, and the following Arlington County roads will be affected.
The 37th Annual Marine Corps Marathon will take over the streets of Arlington for most of Sunday. The race will start at approximately 7:55 a.m., with the course officially ending by 3 p.m.
Arlington County police will temporarily close the following roads for the race:
- 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. Route 110 ramp from Washington Boulevard to Route 110
- 4 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Marshall Drive from North Meade Street to Route 110
- 4 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Route 110 from I-66 to U.S. Highway 1
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. North Meade Street from Marshall Drive to Lynn Street
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wilson Boulevard from North Nash Street to Route 110
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Lynn Street from North Meade Street to Lee Highway
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Fort Myer Drive from North Meade Street to Lee Highway
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. North Moore Street from Wilson Boulevard to Lee Highway
- 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. 19th Street North from Lynn Street to North Nash Street
- 7 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Lee Highway eastbound from Lynn Street to North Kirkwood Street
- 7 a.m. to 9:25 a.m. Spout Run Parkway from Lee Highway to GW Memorial Parkway
- 7 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. GW Memorial Parkway from Spout Run to Key Bridge off ramp
- 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Army Navy Drive from South Eads Street to 12th Street South
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 15th Street South from Crystal Drive to Eads Street
- 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. 12th Street from Army Navy Drive to Crystal Drive
- 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Crystal Drive from 12th Street to 23rd Street
- 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Long Bridge Drive from 12th Street to North Boundary Channel Drive
- 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. North Boundary Channel Drive from I-395 ramp to Washington Boulevard
Street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary No Parking signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.