A new beauty store and salon will celebrate its grand opening this weekend, beginning Friday, in Bailey's Crossroads.
Local shoppers can celebrate the opening of ULTA Beauty by playing, testing and sampling more than 20,000 beauty, hair and skin products as well as over 1,000 fragrances. ULTA Beauty will also offer a full-service salon at the location.
The store is located at 5860 Leesburg Pike in Crossroads Center.
As the opening weekend festivities kick-off, the first 100 guests (each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday) will receive an exclusive gift certificate for up to $100 and one complimentary skin or hair service at The Salon. One guest will have the chance to win a $235 Pamper Me Pink box full of ULTA brand product; entry details will be available at the store.
Store hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays; these will also be the store hours during the grand-opening weekend.
Complimentary makeovers and consultations are also offered all weekend long.
THE SALON will offer services with licensed stylists and skin therapists. ULTA Beauty uses Redken and CHI professional products and Dermalogica skin care in every salon. For appointments, call 703-379-3827; walk-ins are welcome.
Some of the products offered by ULTA include:
- Prestige Skincare includes Dermalogica, Murad, Exuviance, and Kinerase
- Prestige Cosmetics include Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Stila, Benefit and Urban Decay
- Tried-and-true popular brands include L’Oreal, Neutrogena, Olay, Pantene and Revlon
- Fragrances from Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancôme, to Vera Wang and Dolce & Gabbana
- Professional hair tools include CHI and Hot Tools
- ULTA Brands include cosmetics, skin care, bath/ body, hair care, and the ULTA Men’s Collection