Domaso Trattoria Moderna - Palomar Hotel Arlington
- What: You have two days to try the Domaso chef’s aphrodisiac inspired four course menu for $49 per person: Saturday, Feb. 12 and Monday, Feb, 14. You can complement the courses with paired wine flights for an additional $20.
- Where: 1121 North 19th St. Arlington , VA 22209
- What: Dine at Front Page on Monday, Feb. 14 and you will receive an appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert for a total of $80 per couple. You may add two glasses of wine with each course for $40.00.
- Where: 4201 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22203
- What: Grand Cru is offering a Romantic Prix Fixe menu specially created by Chef Trent Conry and wines paired by Patrick Cloud. The menu is three courses, $48.95 per person, and available on Monday only.
- Where: 4401 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22203
Lebanese Taverna- Arlington
- What: Their website states that you should “Share the Love…And your dinner too…” with their pre fixe menu offered February 11-14. At only $49 per couple, the meal is one of the best deals in the area. Their drink special, $5 for each glass of sparkling wine, is pretty wallet-friendly as well.
- Where: Three Arlington locations: 5900 Washington Blvd. Arlington, VA, 22205; 4400 Old Dominion Dr. Arlington, VA, 22207; and 1101 South Joyce St. Pentagon Row, Arlington, VA, 22202
- What: A four course meal special includes ten dishes, but does not include beverage, tax or gratuity. The special goes for $40 per person and, running from Feb. 10-20 is the most prolonged special in the region.
- Where: 2900 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201
- What: Me Jana’s Valentine’s special is available Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. For $49/person you have a choice between two appetizers, two entrees, and get to top it all off with a chocolate mousse. The price also buys you each one glass of champagne.
- Where: 2300 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201
- What: While Piola is offering their regular menu on Valentine’s Day, they will be adding a very tasty treat: complementary strawberries dipped in chocolate. The restaurant also serves half priced bottles of wine every Monday, including the upcoming holiday
- Where: 1550 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209