TRAK is currently recruiting for a temp-to-hire Administrative Assistant on behalf of our client, a large governmental institution. In this role, you will be tasked with supporting the Senior Program Administrators with all operations and logistics required for training. We are looking for hardworking candidates ready to take the next step in his/her career! Don’t let this opportunity slip away; apply today!
· Assist the Senior Program Administrators
· Handle all conference preparation including but not limited to the assembly of materials, assisting conference speakers with travel and hotel arrangements, finalizing agendas, printing PowerPoint presentations, distributing handouts, and editing conference documents
· Coordinate publication of the company training catalogue
· Edit and proofread promotional web material
· Additional administrative tasks as assigned
· 4+ years of general office and administrative experience
· Knowledge/experience working with Microsoft Suite as well ad Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
· Must possess excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Superb organizational and communication skills
· Experience in a training environment is a plus
· Expert analytical and problem solving skills required
If you are up for performing the duties outlined above, then you should apply today! Submit your resume to email@example.com, with “Temp AA” in the subject line!