Democrats will cast their ballots this week in a two-day unassembled caucus to choose their party's nominee to fill the seat of outgoing Arlington County Board member Chris Zimmerman.
They will meet in at least one more debate ahead of this week's caucus, from 8 to 9 p.m. Monday at Drew Model Elementary School, 3500 S. 23rd St.
The Arlington County Democratic Committee (ACDC) will hold an unassembled caucus from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30, at Key Elementary School, 2300 Key Blvd., and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Kenmore Middle School, 200 S. Carlin Springs Road.
- Peter Fallon: Arlington County Board Candidate Q&A
- Alan Howze: Arlington County Board Candidate Q&A
- Cord Thomas: Arlington County Board Candidate Q&A
The winner of this week's caucus will face a crowded field in the spring.
John Vihstadt, a Republican running as an independent candidate, has announced he has won the Green Party endorsement and expects to secure the GOP nod this week.
Libertarian Evan Bernick, Independent Green Party candidate Janet Murphy and independent Stephen Holbrook are also running, according to the Arlington County Office of Voter Registration and Elections.
More on Arlington County's Special Election:
- Columbia Pike Streetcar: Democratic County Board Candidates Stake Out Positions
- Candidates Address Affordable Housing (Alliance for Housing Solutions)
- Video: Jan. 8 ACDC Arlington County Board Debate (Blue Virginia)
- Democrats Announce Debates for Arlington County Board Candidates
- Arlington County Office of Voter Registration and Elections
Bookmark this page for easy reference.