The following is a daily crime report provided by Arlington County Police. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, two Macbooks and audio equipment were stolen from a computer lab in the 1800 block of North Fort Myer Drive. The suspect is known and the investigation is ongoing, according to police.
Sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, two laptops were stolen from an apartment in the 1200 block of South Courthouse Road.
- DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, 140716009, 400 block of S. Long Bridge Drive
- VANDALISM TO AUTO, 140716011, 2600 block of S. 20th Street
- DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, 140716012, 2400 block of S. 24th Road
- LARCENY, 140716015, 2100 block of S. Columbia Pike
- IDENTITY THEFT, 140716019, 900 block of N. Stuart Street
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD, 140716023, 3800 block of S. Four Mile Run Drive
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD, 140716026, 2000 block of N. Edison Street
- DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, 140716031, 600 block of N. Glebe Road
- POSSESSION OF FALSE ID, 140716040, 1200 block of S. Hayes Street
- ASSAULT, 140716048, 1900 block of N. Lynn Street
- PETIT LARCENY, 140716050, 1000 block of S. Hayes Street
- ATTEMPTED BREAKING & ENTERING, 140716052, 5100 block of S. Columbia Pike
- DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, 140716059, 1300 block of N. Barton Street
- ASSAULT & BATTERY, 140716061, 3000 block of S. Columbia Pike
- ASSAULT & BATTERY, 140716062, 6100 block of N. Wilson Boulevard