Arlington County Government is opening two hours late on Tuesday, March 4. Courts are opening at 10 a.m.
Libraries: Opening two hours late on Tuesday, March 4. (However, see the Library website for specifics)
Arlington County Parks and Rec information for Tuesday:
All Arlington classes, 55+ classes, trips, nature center programs and sports league activities are cancelled in all APS and County buildings.
Congregate meal programs located at Arlington Mill, Langston and Walter Reed are cancelled.
All Preschool programs are cancelled.
The status of Community Center operations on Tue., March 4 will be posted no later than 5 a.m. tomorrow morning.
The 55+ class registration (including online registration) has been postponed and will now begin on Wed., March 5.
Community center operations on Tuesday, March 4, 2014:
Transportation and Parking:
- ART will operate at severe service levels on routes 41, 42, 45, 51, 77 and 87 Tuesday morning.
- All STAR trips before 10 a.m. Tuesday are canceled with the exception of dialysis. Call Center will open at 9 a.m.
- Metrobus operating on limited service Tuesday, March 4 on Virginia routes 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 7A, 9A/REX, 10B, 16A, 22A/25A, 23A, 28A, 29N for morning commute. MetroAccess will be restored at noon.
- Use ART Alerts for updates; visit CommuterPage for region’s latest transit info.
- Sign up for Metrorail/Metrobus Alerts.
Trash Pickup Information for Tuesday:
- If County offices are open or delayed Tuesday, March 4, both Monday and Tuesday customers should put their carts out for collection by 7 a.m. on Tuesday.We’ll begin with Monday collection.
- Tuesday customers should leave their carts out until 5 p.m. Wednesday if not collected tomorrow.
- The Customer Call Center will follow County offices opening accordingly.