And now — sorry — it’s back to work, Arlington.
Here’s hoping your Labor Day weekend was peaceful and relaxing. For many people, that means escaping from the news.
So, if you want to catch up, here are some stories from around our 31 Patches in Virginia and DC that you may have missed while slurping down all those ribs.
- Zoo's Panda Cub Squawking and Thriving
- 2 Deputies Shot, Third Man Injured, to End Long Standoff
- Watch as Police Boat Crashes into 2 Other Vessels
- Police: Dog Attacks and Kills Another Dog
- Weird News, The Ridiculous Labor Day Edition: Lots of Nudity, Too Many Animals, Overflowing Stupidity and We Ate the Cicadas (But They Didn’t Eat Us)
- Top News: Teen's Death Investigated, Body in Lake, Amazon News and Cutest, Saddest Picture Ever
- WOW Houses: Gardens Galore, Elevator Home, Putting Green and 1,000 Bottles of Wine on the Wall
- Womb with Two Views: Ken Cuccinelli on Contraception
- War with Syria? Virginia’s Delegation Reacts