Bailey's Pub & Grille
Bailey's Pub & Grille is located inside Ballston Common Mall, at the Randolph Road entrance. With over 45 LCD TVs showing everything from music videos to basketball games, numerous pool tables, shuffle board and darts, it could be the perfect gathering place. It has three distinct rooms, and is able to offer both a non-smoking and smoking section (completely separate from each other, and cigars are allowed).
Bailey's has an event coordinator on staff, so you can plan your next March Madness, Stanley Cup, World Cup or UFC fighting event with ease -- there is plenty of room, beer and food to accommodate your party. The menu is extensive and features everything from Mahi Mahi, to wings and ribs. Bailey's staff is friendly and inviting, the rooms are dim and the environment is energy packed. Stop by for "happy hour" seven days a week.
- Fax: 703-465-1190
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Automatic door, elevator.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pool tables, shuffle board, darts, food, beer, wine
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.foxandhound.com/locations/arlington-wilson-blvd.aspx
- Specialties: Boasts the "best party in town."
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Buffalo wings
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 100
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual, but no sleeveless shirts for men; no torn or offensive attire.
- Features: Happy hour, Private parties
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported