First Down Sports Bar & Grill
First Down Sports Bar & Grill is new to Arlington and conveniently located directly across the street from the Ballston metro station. The owner's family has been in the restaurant business for more than 15 years and opened First Down in March of 2009. It is a classic sports bar with the menu to prove it -- burgers, onion rings, and buffalo wings featuring its "bring the heat" flavor sauces. It also has wraps, chicken sandwiches, pizza, soups and salads.
There's a lot to do at this bar: poker night, trivia night and all you can eat wings night. With a party room in the back, feel free to call your friends and make use of it. Watch March Madness, the World Series or the World Cup on any of its 20 TVs. First Down also caters.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access.
- Dress code: Casual
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported