With all the talk of being "green" these days, I'm sure some of you were wondering when the trend would hit spas. As it turns out, the idea was here back in 1989. That's when Cici Coffee and Patti Beggs founded Natural Body as a day spa and shop. This branch, in Arlington, provides many treatments and pamperings using all natural ingredients. It's a pretty way to lessen your carbon footprint, ladies (and gentlemen).
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Aromatherapy, skin care, hair care, body care, baby products, home spa products
- Services: Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Their willingness to try new things!
- What's the one must-have beauty product?: Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator or any preventative skin care. Ladies, it's never to early to protect your skin.