Owner Saeeda Sharif has made her business's home on the main level of Ballston Common Mall across from Starbucks. Saeeda's Blooming Flowers purveys both silk and fresh-cut flowers. The store also sells stuffed animals, candles and chocolates. Saeeda's goal is to exceed your expectations every time because word of mouth is her only mode of advertising. The store's motto is "How can we make you smile today?"
The flower shop offers curbside delivery at the mall, so there is no need to pay for parking. Free delivery is also available within a few blocks of the mall.
Customers interested in taking classes in flower arrangement may contact Saeeda. She can also handle all of your flower and gift needs for weddings, parties and other special events.
Saeeda is also dedicated to using her business as a means to make Ballston a better place to live. To this end, she works with troubled teens to teach them necessary life skills through a work program at this beautiful flower shop.
- Fax: (703) 243-8432
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator available at Ballston Common Mall to reach store
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Flowers, candles, chocolates
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes