Walking through the Ballston Common Mall, you're hit with a flurry of unique smells that are uncommon in a typical American shopping center. Then you hear music that is a far cry from the monotonous pop that plays out of the mall's P.A. system. You turn your attention to a small kiosk full of trinkets, statuettes, and incense. You have just encountered Scents of Paradise.
Scents of Paradise carries many varities of exotic incense sticks and burners in the form of dragons, wizards, and other statuettes.
- Hours: Mall Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jun 14 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Incense, incense burners, statuettes, CDs
- Return policy: No official return policy.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot