Since 1997, this Starbucks has resided on the busiest intersection of the Ballston Common Mall with no walls, just a railing seperating mall foot traffic from it's cafe atmosphere. The staff is upbeat and friendly. This Starbucks offers free Wi-Fi and plenty of seating to all of their customers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, espresso drinks, tea, coffee beans, mugs
- Food & dining options: Kosher
- General services: Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Latte, cappuccino, mocha, caramel macchiato, espresso, frappucino
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: All of our customers display a great deal of versatility, we have a little bit of everything here!
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Cappuccino Caramel macchiato, cinnamon dolce latte, dark cherry mocha, caramel frappucino, white mocha, peppermint mocha, java chip frappuccino, lemon pound cake, chocolate chip cookie
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: No
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: Any of the citrusy blends, like most of our South African blends. Bold flavors with sweetness.