Washington-Lee High School
Washington-Lee High School has been ranked one of the top 25 international baccalaureate schools in the United States, and in 2010 was named one of "America's Best High Schools" by Newsweek. Located just a few blocks from the heart of Ballston, locals use W-L facilities as well as the students. W-L has a diverse student body that draws students from all over central Arlington. Principal Gregg Robertson is dedicated to its students and faculty.
- Hours: School hours
- Founding Date: September 1924
- Number of students: 1531
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:12
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Number of faculty: 120
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: There is a club for every student's interest, if they can't find one, they can start one with a faculty member.
- Sports teams: Cross country, cheerleading, football, field hockey, dance, golf, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, rifle, swim, wrestling, track & field, crew, baseball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis