Willy's Barber Shop and Hairstylists
Willy's Barber Shop is a prime example of a traditional barbershop. The owner, Willy, has been in business in the Ballston area for 19 years and opened this location in 2008. The barbers are highly trained and provide great customer service. Willy's was also voted Arlington's Best Barber Shop (2010) by the users on www.yelp.com. The shop is very clean and open and its entrance is located on Wilson Boulevard, right across the street from Gold's Gym.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The area is constantly developing, providing great opportunities for new businesses."
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered
- License/certification: Barber license
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: American Crew pomades and gels
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: "Do not wash your hair too frequently because that dries it out. Also, Johnson & Johnson's Baby Shampoo is a great product to use because it doesn't have too many chemicals in it."