Founded in 1988, Woodmont Weavers teaches technical and social skills to adults with disabilities in order for them to become as independent as possible within their communities. The Weavers produce hand-crafted products such as pillows, totes, placemats, scarves and hats and are employed by St. Coletta.
Woodmont Weavers is conveniently located on the second floor of the Ballston Common Mall, which is on the corner of Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia. The Mall is just one block away from the Metro. There is parking in back of the mall for $1 a day.
- Hours: Mon - Sat 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator that leads up to the second floor and the business is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No